TAGUCB enriches its status through student suggestions and complains, which are be fully respected and considered. All students have the full right to complain and get disputes resolved. Our Student Affairs Committee handles all complains and suggestions. If you wish to provide a suggestion or to address your grievance, hereunder the policies and procedures to be considered:
• Suggesting or complaining student will be interviewed by the Student Affairs Officer.
• Student Affairs Committee meeting will issue a decision related to the suggestions and complaints of students.
• TAGUCB approval will be gained.
• Written decisions will be sent to suggesting or complaining student.
• Suggestions and complaints related to the Students Affairs Office should be referred directly to the Assistant Dean of TAGUCB.
• The target to close a student suggestion/complaint is 8 working days.
Members can fill out a suggestion/complaint form and submit it to the Student Affairs Office; through visiting the Student Affairs Office, e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org , or through Suggestion and Complain online application. To apply click here