Full and partial scholarships are available to assist talented students with demonstrated financial need and great potential for success. Applications for scholarships should be addressed to the admission and registration department of TAGUCB.
His Excellency Dr Talal Abu-Ghazaleh, Chairman and Founder of TAG-UCB, Grants scholarships to:
1- High School Graduate Students 2014 – 2015
Special grant is offered by HE Dr. Talal Abu-Ghazaleh to high school graduate students who are interested in applying to TAGUCB for Fall and Spring semesters of 2014/15.
General Requirements of Dr. Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Grants:
1. Fill up the grant application form through TAG-UCB official website: www.tagucb.edu.bh
2. Successfully passing TAGUCB English language placement test, or possessing an up-to-date TOFEL>5.00 or IELTS>5.5 Certificate.
3. Full scholarship requires TAG-UCB student to maintain a minimum GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 during the study period.
4. Priority for granting full scholarships depends on the applicants with higher high school average.
5. Number of full scholarships will be determined upon determining the number of applicants.
6. The last due date for submitting the Scholarship Applications for fall semester: 17/8/2015, Spring semester: 1/2/2016.
2- Governmental and Private Establishments
One full Scholarship is granted to 1 of every 5 student directed to TAG-UCB through one of these establishments: Embassies, Companies, Governmental Institutions, Associations, Unions, and others bodies.
The following tables gives a tuition summary with discounts based on the high school average:
* The number of full scholarships will be determined as follows
1- According to the number of applicants.
2- Depends on the applicants with higher high school average.
3- Students should apply through the Ministry of Education
Students who are unable to meet the tuition fees should not be discouraged from applying to TAG-UCB, as we offer a reasonable financial aid of university installments, collected during the semester, without interest or delay penalty.