TAG-UCB provides up-to-date library resources to all of its students. The exciting, flexible and welcoming library services have been designed around students' needs, helping them make the most of their learning experiences. TAG-UCB library houses numerous volumes of reference material and is equipped with computers that have access to international libraries through memberships that are available for free to faculty and students.
Equipped with modern furniture, comfortable reading room, tudy carrels for individual study, top of the line computers and user friendly layout, the library provides a peaceful, stress-free environment in which students can focus on their tasks.
TAG-UB library enables you to access digital learning resources. We are aware that you are digital natives and you embrace learning through digital technologies. The University College subscribes to digital learning resources from a variety of providers. We encourage you to explore the world of knowledge using our vast digital resources.
The library provides the following services:
- Learning support to students through catalogues, ready lists, access to digital learning resources, access to books and journals and other reference materials.
- Teaching support to faculty in accessing materials, both in print and electronic form.
- Research support for students and scholars through assistance in accessing reference materials and research articles.
- Acquiring relevant and current learning resources from a variety of sources.
- Facilitating access to learning resources available in other educational and research institutions.
- Providing guidance to students and faculty on how to make best use of library resources.
- Maintaining user friendly environment in the library.
Online database and journals
Arab Pedioical's database
Trial databasesOpening Hours
The Library is open Sunday through Thursday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.Policies:
Students, faculty members and administrators must have a valid TAG-UCB ID card with picture to borrow books. Anyone who loses his/her ID card should report to the registration office.2-References materials:
Reference materials are not allowed to be borrowed
3-Periodicals: Magazines and newspapers should not be taken out of the library. They should be used in library.Loan Limit:
The loan limit is two books that students may borrow at any one time (for the time being).Loan Periods
: The loan period is two weeks and may be renewed for two more weeks. All books should be returned before the end of the semester.
Food and Beverage
Food and beverage is not allowed in the Library.
Any noise or any disturbance in the library from the users, either from loud conversation or using cell phones, is not allowed.
Visitors cannot borrow books or any other library materials.
Only TAG-UCB students, faculty and staff have the right to use the library computers for academic research.